Milk Carton Dollhouse
Create your own dollhouse and furniture here with a milk carton and a few other simple materials. This is a great way to reuse things and can bring lots of great memories too. Have fun!
Milk carton (empty and cleaned)
1 cardboard toilet paper roll tube
1. Cut the cardboard tube in half horizontally. Tape it over the milk carton cap. This is the chimney of the dollhouse.
2. Cut one large side (the one with the chimney above it) out.
3. Cut the piece that you cut out in step 2 to the same size as the bottom of the carton. Take that piece and tape it to the inside of the carton, around the middle, to form two floors in the dollhouse.
4. Cut our windows and doors.
5. Glue the colored paper onto your house and decorate.
6. Create furniture following the instructions on the furniture templates.